Health and living digest is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Avocado and egg toast is my go to breakfast when am trying to eat healthy.
This breakfast is so simple you whip it up in ten minutes. To make your avocado toast, you will need the following ingredients.
- 2 slices whole grain bread, toasted (I use a bread that is 160 calories for two slices of bread).
- ½ avocado, skin and pit removed and discarded.
- Small pinch of salt and pepper.
- 1 hard-boiled egg, peeled and sliced.
- 4 cherry tomato or i small tomato
- cilantro (optional)
- Lemon or lime juice, only a few drops are needed
- In a small bowl, mash the avocado with the salt, pepper, and a small drizzle of lemon or lime juice.
- Mash until smooth.
- Spread the mashed avocado on each slice of the toasted bread and top with the sliced hard-boiled egg, cilantro and tomato.
- Then serve. I had mine with 2 turkey bacon.