The superman core exercise is a workout that helps engages and strengthen your core and back muscles. It can help build a strong core if done regularly.
The superman core exercise
- Lie flat on your stomach with your face towards the floor. When getting into position, keep your arms straight along your sides.
- Extend both of your arms out in front of you. Keep your elbows slightly bent. Make sure to stretch your arms as far out as you can while still keeping your elbows bent . Position your arms so that your palms are facing the floor.
- Lift your legs and arms off the ground as if you are flying. You want to keep your core in the stationary position.lift your chest off the ground using your back muscles to keep your arms and legs raised
- Make sure you lift your arms and legs simultaneously to maximize the effect of the workout.
- After you’ve held this position for about 1 minute, release and relax your muscles completely.
- Do three sets for 1 minute each or for as much time as you can hold.