Health and living digest is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
These workout combines some of the most effective moves that works deep into your waistline muscles to develop strong and flat abs. It targets the obliques to tone and tighten muffin tops. To tame belly fat, you have to adopt a healthy eating plan. When you combine a healthy eating plan with these moves you will begin to notice changes in your waistline. Get rid of stubborn love handles by adding these moves to your daily workout routine.
The super man
- Lie flat on your stomach with your face towards the floor. When getting into position, keep your arms straight along your sides.
- Extend both of your arms out in front of you. Keep your elbows slightly bent. Make sure to stretch your arms as far out as you can while still keeping your elbows bent . Position your arms so that your palms are facing the floor.
- Lift your legs and arms off the ground as if you are flying. You want to keep your core in the stationary position.lift your chest off the ground using your back muscles to keep your arms and legs elevated
- Make sure you lift your arms and legs simultaneously to maximize the effect of the workout.
- After you’ve held this position for about 1 minute, release and relax your muscles completely.
- 3 sets for 1 minute each or for as much time as you can hold.
- Start in a basic plank position, form a straight line from your head to your toes. Shoulders over hands and weight on just your toes.
- With your core engaged, bring your right knee forward under your chest, with the toes just off the ground. Return to your basic plank. Switch legs, bringing the left knee forward. Keep moving each knee towards same side elbow.
- Keep switching legs and begin to pick up the pace until it feels a little like running in place in a plank position.
- Continue for 1 minute. Repeat 4 times
- Lie on your back on a mat with knees bent, feet on the floor, and hands behind your head.
- Press your lower back into the mat and tighten your ab muscles as you lift your head, shoulders, and upper back off the floor lift one of your legs up and extend it out. Bend the other knee towards your chest and rotate your core so your opposite arm comes towards the raised knee. Lower your leg and arm and bring the opposite leg and arm together.
- Move your legs in a bicycle motion. When your left knee is closer to your body, reach your right elbow to it. When your right knee is closer to your body, reach your left elbow to it.
- Try 3 sets of 10 reps
Weighted abdominal twist
- Start in a sitting position with your legs bent and your feet on the ground. Extend your leg in front of you and lean back slightly and do not lean back more than half the distance to the floor
- Hold a weight at your chest with both hands and lean back to create tension on your abdominal muscles.
- Slowly rotate your trunk to one side, touch your weight to the ground and return to the start position. Exhale until your lungs are empty.
- Rotate to the other side and repeat the motion for the desired repetitions.
- Try 3 sets of 15 reps
Side bends with or without weight
- Stand straight with your feet together or shoulder-width apart. Keep your shoulders back and chest up. Hold hands by your side. Contract your belly muscle by pulling your navel to the spine. Inhale.
- Bend at your waist and reach down with your right hand as far as you can without swaying your hips. Squeeze your abs and exhale. Keep your hands close to your body.
- Engage more of your abs. Lean sideways while crunching slightly forward instead of crunching simply to the side. Pause for a second and slowly return to the starting position.
- Do 3 sets of 20 reps